Webmasters have done many things to increase the ranking and position in search engines, from optimizing on-page their sites, even though many of them are willing to reach their pockets deeply to get quality backlinks. Backlinks are essential in the world of SEO. Even though it’s essential, but you can’t make backlinks carelessly and as much as possible. Backlinks from websites that are not quality may be bad for your website, so try a quality backlink, for example, through the Web Directory.
A web directory is a website that contains information and links that point to other websites. The web directory is a hub that connects and collects various links and categorizes them.
Types of Web Directories
Most people always believe search engine and web directory is the same, but it is not. Still, the web directory can also work by displaying links and categories according to the keywords used by its users. The web directory is usually made specifically for use by humans who want to find references. Every link in the link has been categorized and has information in line with that category. The user usually contributes the links because the web directory usually allows users to submit a site, choose a category for it, and ultimately waits for the editor of the web directory to review the site.
There are many types and types of web directories that you will encounter, but in this article, and we make them shorter:
- Paid Directories – To have your business list on this type of directory, you have to pay a small amount fee to the directory, so your listing will be a top priority.
- Reciprocal Directory – Like paid directories, if the user wants to be list on the directory, you have not pay some fee, but instead, you have to link them back.
- Free Directory – This is a free directory, and users can use it freely, and the listing will appear when directory editors accept your inclusion.
- Anyone can use instant Approval Directory – This web directory without restrictions, each user can submit to any site, and the listing will immediately appear in the directory.
Should I Use Instant Approval Directory?
Instant Approval Directory is a web directory explicitly designed to accept all types of sites submitted without editorial steps. However, unlike a Free Directory, which accepts all types of sites that enter it, editors edit them and place them into the relevant category.
Search engines fight against spam, and submission to the instant approval directory indicate link farming practices. However, this SEO Optimisation technique is horrible, and it might worsen its ranking on the search engine results page.
Although instant approval directory submission can worsen your site’s image in search engines, few enthusiasts and users can. Therefore, we created a list of these instant approval directory submission sites so that users can find them easily.
With this list for those of you who use web directory services as one of SEO’s practices, with the instant approval directory submission sites list, you can avoid them so that all your hard work so far has not been in vain.
Simple tips needed for this directory submission practice:
- Write a simple and short Title.
- Write a simple, short, informative description for your listing.
- Pick the relevant category.